Monday, October 07, 2013

Day job becomes photo job... at least for a week





For those of you who don't know, for almost a year now I've worked somewhere between part and full time as an internal salesman for an IT company, One 2 One Computer Services, in Lancaster, PA. What that means is that for 30 or so hours a week I work with our existing clients, everyone from dentist offices to local government entities to nonprofit organizations, to try and make the employees at these places a little less frustrated with their jobs... at least as far as their computers go.

This past week, however, I was lucky enough to be drafted by our marketing department to shoot some photos for a website redesign they have in the works. What you see above is a sneak peak from the past week.

I'll update when their new site is live. Should be soon. Better be! I had to knock these out in between quoting anti-malware renewals.

No comments: