Monday, November 21, 2011

Warehouse Update

I've been beyond anal retentive about holding all skate photos for the past few months in anticipation of a future project. But, (1.) I don't think I'm going to be lacking in warehouse photos, (2.) I haven't posted in a while, and (3.) this is post #800 on this blog. So it's a special occasion. Enjoy.


Doug Griffe takes it into the newly-skateable section (still not done).


The rest was pretty much all slides and grinds into the bank. So sick. Chad Kramer: Noseblunt into the bank.


Doug again. Believe it or not this was a frontside grind, not a smith. Or was it a frontside grind to frontside smith?


Doug: lipslide transfer.


Chad again: front feeble transfer. First try.

Just realized I forgot to post one. So I'm not blowing my load here! Stay tuned.

No comments: